lilypie

Lilypie

Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Finer (and Funner) Details

For the most part, I've been pretty disciplined about the wardrobe accumulation, but that's starting to fall apart, now that I've finished the heavy lifting. I'll save the photos until there's actually a little body to put them, but I wanted to show off just this one...because it's the one that I bought to match the little shoes Haze gave her.


Well, ok, now that I've started I may as well show off a couple more of my favourites...

Yes, I'm all about the shoes. And yes, that is a shoe rack. C'mon, every girl needs a shoe rack.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well the girl is certainly going to be well-shod!!

seriously, though - that is a lot of cuteness. But I can hardly wait to see those outfits on a darling little brown peanut...

Anonymous said...

Today I had to force myself to put down the CUTEST little pair of rain boots for Makeda....pink with the words "Little Princess" on them. They were gorgeous and the girls were begging me to get them, but I forced myself to be reasonable as the smallest size wouldn't have fit her until she was about three (years, that is)....sigh. So, to make myself feel better I bought each of the girls a new bathing suit. Ok, and I bought myself a new table cloth and table runner. I reasoned that I needed something nice to cover the table incase Makeda wanted to color on it!!

Barbara said...

Hey, I'm the one that's out the new shoes. Whadja buy ME?

hazel said...

I can't decide which is cuter - the outfits or the wee shoes peeking out the bottom!

Anonymous said...

Forget the bib "matching" the high chair -- THIS is what I call coordination!