lilypie

Lilypie

Friday, July 17, 2009

Quintessential M

Just a quick health update - I didn't specifiy the problem previously, but M was having some trouble walking and there was considerable scurrying around to try and find out what the problem was. This culminated in a (another) trip to ER last night on instructions from her pediatrician. Long story short - she's doing better and is not in any pain anymore, but no one has any idea what the problem was (is). X-rays and blood tests all looked good. She's happy as a clam and brushing the whole thing off as usual, so I'll chalk this up as a childhood mystery, and the problem, whatever it may have been, solved. So, now I'm 2 down, 1 to go (I'm not counting the car anymore - it's going to be accessorized with blue and white scratches for the forseeable future).

5 comments:

InventingLiz said...

So glad she's doing better! Could it have been an ear infection? A few years ago, my dog suddenly couldn't walk straight and kept throwing up, took her to the emergency vet and they ended up doing an MRI to rule out encephalitis, discovered in the end that it was the nastiest ear infection any of the vets had ever seen!

hazel said...

Oh, I didnt' read this post and I wondering how she was doing. This is a case of no news being good news. I'll be she'll be running full speed after the dogs in no time. She's such an awesome kid.

Gina said...

I'm so glad to hear that little M is doing fine now!

Tami said...

Glad to hear things are getting better

Tasha Kent said...

So glad M's mystery has been transported back to the twilight zone.

So, um.. I'm having a fairly decent summer. How's yours coming along?