lilypie

Lilypie

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Somebody Doesn't Like Me Very Much

Someone who I shall permit to remain anonymous (Porter) has tagged me with an annoying questionnaire apparently officially known as The Super Awesome Hot Mama Blogger (SAHMBOSS) award. It works as follows:

1. Answer annoying questionnaire
2. Choose 7 bloggers who I feel are super awesome hot mama bloggers and "give” them the SAHMBOSS award. They will post their own answers to the questionnaire on their own blog and they will choose 7 more recipients. So basically this amounts to no more than email chain letter torture.

Here is the questionnaire:

A. Attached or single? Single, and looking. (Although, if one more friend points out another good looking black man on the street and mutters "baby daddy, 11 o'clock" in my ear, I may just choose to remain single)
B. Best friend? See comment under "tagging", below.
C. Cake or pie? Definitely pie. Cherry pie.
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? My crackberry. No wait, that's pathetic. Plus, I change my answer to Makeda.
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? Hate 'em all. Gimme chocolate.
H. Hometown? Vancouver, BC
I. Indulgence? Way too many to list but they generally begin with a glass of good wine.
J. January or July? No contest. July.
K. Kids? 1 awesome daughter. 2 additional kids with fur coats.
L. Life isn’t complete without? Friends and family (including bloggy friends).
M. Marriage date? 12th anniversary would have been next Tuesday if it had ever come off
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 2 sisters
O. Oranges or apples? Apples - Pink Lady
P. Phobias? Dying in a plane crash or some other way where you see it coming and can't stop it.
Q. Quotes? Got none. I'm not that edumacated in the Arts.
R. Reasons to smile? My baby girl.
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? Hey, I'm an open book.
V. Vegetable? Carrots. Used to eat them in sandwiches as a kid.
W. Worst habits? Potty mouth - although that's all in the eye of the beholder
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Huh?
Y. Your favorite food? Pizza (thin crust). French fries. And, being the white trash kind of gal I am, Kraft slices with miracle whip on white bread.
Z. Zodiac sign? Libra

Now here's the fun part. I’m tagging... drumroll please... NO ONE. Either I don't have seven friends, or I'm just taking pity on the ones that I have and saving them from the suffering imposed by questionnaires. You choose.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. No contest on 'W', though I'm surprised that not once did scrabble or any other competitive word game make their way onto this list of little know facts of our lovely Barb. luvauntimare (who has still forgotten her password and can't figure out how to get it back so she can have her name show up in blue)

los cazadores said...

"Baby Daddy, 11 O'clock" - LOL!!! That made me laugh!!!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't your potty mouth be in the EAR of the beholder? :-)

Love this - thanks for playing.

hazel said...

Notes:

- Phooey, I forgot to do my tag post. Love your responses.
- HA!! HA!! The baby daddy thing is hilarious!
- Tuesday SCHMOOSDAY. Pfft!
- Thanks for sparing me the carrot sandwiches during my visit.

Tasha Kent said...

Happy Would-have-been-but-wasn't anniversary?

maybe baby daddy at 11 o-clock can help out.

Tami said...

Baby Daddy at 11:00 is the best...what good friends you have! LOL

Anonymous said...

A quote for you:

" If you can't say something nice---sit next to me". Dorothy Parker