lilypie

Lilypie

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This is What Makes Me Happy

Head on over here, and have a peek at Happy. Haze and I have journeyed together for quite some time. My file went to Ethiopia in September '07 and hers went in November '07. Makeda came home in May '08, and Haze has been waiting with the patience of a Saint ever since. Different agencies, different journeys, different timelines, but FINALLY, an especially long and agonizing wait is over. Oh baby, Baby's coming home. Can't wait to see the first pics. Woo hoo Haze!!!

5 comments:

QB said...

Your link is a mean trick. Her blog went protected. I had a password to the protected posts, but this week, I'm blocked. I hope she's gone and cleared to come back smoothly. I'll be looking for pictures on your blog. I can't wait until you see her with her Biset. I'm so happy for all of you and pretty jealous of the olympic excitement too.

hazel said...

Thanks for the shout out Barbara!

Sorry Katy, my blog is offline temporarily - it will be back up before I leave (likely Saturday now due to the Lufthansa strike).

Ashleigh said...

Hazel,
Phew! I was starting to panic that I, too had been blocked. Glad to hear the blog will be back up before departure! This is a moment I don't want to miss...well, a journey I don't want to miss.
Barbara - thanks for playing middle man. :)

writex3 said...

I know communication is tough out of Addis....but any news from Haze????

Barbara said...

No, I got nuthin' so far.