lilypie

Lilypie

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Clear Skies Ahead

Shower #3 has come and gone and I think a good time was had by all (including both dogs who not only ate all the kids meals when they weren't looking but had to be hosed down afterwards to get the ice cream cake out of their fur). Thanks to the lovely and talented aunties leslie, suze and judy for hosting (including the set up and clean up) and to everyone for the amazing food and wonderful gifts. The pictures are stored on several different cameras, so I know I'm missing some good shots, but here's what I had on mine:

The guest of honour (fab shot courtesy of Judy B)


Jessica, George, Einat, Aleks

Kristen and Auntie Leslie

Doug and the adorable Lily

With Auntie SuzeCyndi

Auntie Suze, John and his boys

Ice cream cake - yummy - in the colours of the Ethiopian flag

me me me

Thanks everyone again for joining me in the wonderful celebration that is Makeda!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky girls. Looks like fun.
Is your daughter ever cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a very fun day, Barbara. I sure enjoy reading your blog.

hazel said...

What a fun shower. This is the one I was almost at, right? 6 days and counting!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the fun! It looks like it was a full success. Way to go Leslie, Judy and Susan. love auntie mare