lilypie

Lilypie

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Nifty Way to Avoid Jail

Well, well. It appears that Ms. Sue Hayhow has fled Canada to begin a new life in Ethiopia. Since charges had not yet been laid up here, she would have retained her passport and would be free to go. But, it's a small world and I'm sure we'll catch up with her eventually. Here's a photo. If any of you see her while you're travelling, please do say hello to her from all of us, and give her our assurance that we will make sure her actions come back to bite her in the ass eventually. And don't forget to tell anyone you may see her affiliated with, the heady news about her background. She will undoubtedly seek involvement with an orphanage there and there's no sense putting anyone else at risk. Spread the word (and the photo)!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And no extradition treaty with Ethiopia either. (Yeah, I checked.)

hazel said...

If I see her when I'm there, it will be more than her actions biting her in the ass!!

That BITCH!!

Ashleigh said...

Barbara,
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH. HARD.
Thanks,
Ashleigh

Chatter said...

I'd love to give her a swift kick in the ass . I just clicked on your blog from Straight Magic, sorry to hear you are one of the many tied up with that agency.

Heidi said...

That takes guts hey? She really is a bitch. This must be an old photo that she dug up as I recognize a couple of the kids from another blog.

Good grief!
Heidi

writex3 said...

I hope the Ethiopian authorities (is it MOWA that oversees stuff) are aware of this.