lilypie

Lilypie

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Heartbreaker

The time has come to bid adieu to the great italian love of my life. That's right. Black Death, aka my 2005 Ducati multistrada, is sporting a for sale sign. Sort of. It's breaking my heart. So I placed an unreasonably high sticker price on it and crossed my fingers that no one would go that high. And I do mean unreasonable. I've had this bike for 3 years and I'm almost making money off of this. And so far it's worked!!! Not one phonecall. Nada. Until yesterday. He checked it out. He fell in love. He asked me if my price was firm. I said it was. And... crap. I think he's gonna take it. I'll know this weekend.

But the deal's not done til the paperwork's signed....

I love you italian studmuffin!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I know this must have been a very difficult decision to make. I don't know whether to be sad for you or chuckle after reading this, so I'll do a bit of both. If you must sell, then I hope you get top dollar from this potential buyer.

Can you rent bikes out for the day?

hazel

Tami said...

Sorry...but at least you will make some money.

writex3 said...

Ohhh.....but why would you do such a thing?