lilypie

Lilypie

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tattoos and Other Insects

Some years ago I decided I wanted a tattoo. A ladybug to be exact. This announcement was greeted by friends and family with a distinct lack of enthusiasm. One friend was slightly more helpful, recommending this as a potential candidate:

Her logic was that the tattoo could grow older with me until eventually, when I was 80, I would be sporting a raisin. The idea didn't grab hold, and I stuck with the ladybug. The problem was, I could never find just the right ladybug. No matter how many tattoo books I looked through and how many web pages I searched, I could never find the right amount of cuteness. Until today. Today I found the world's cutest ladybug. This is her:


Happy Hallowe'en!!!

10 comments:

Tami said...

You are right, that is the cutest ladybug I have ever seen! Where can I get one of those? Toooooooo cute! It looks like she loves the idea of being a ladybug also...love it!

Anonymous said...

OMG. That is perhaps the cutest thing I have ever seen. Seriously. My girl refuses to wear anything on her head, so our possibilities for costumes this year are slim, and I am so jealous of your adorable ladybug!!

Alicia said...

I agree that is a very cute lady bug. Judging by the look on her face she knows it too!

Tasha Kent said...

Usually I step on and squish ladybugs but for this one... I'd just squish to my heavenly death with kisses.

Tasha Kent said...

actually.. that sounded creepy.

i meant it with luv.

hazel said...

Aaaw, there's your little ladybug - she's PERFECT!! (and so much cuter than some old raisin)

uh, Math Rocks - you squish ladybugs? LADYBUGS???!!! Who does that? HEATHEN! Seriously.

los cazadores said...

Serious, serious cuteness...

Cindy

Unknown said...

That ladybug must be eating something right, because she gets cuter every time I see her. I'd give that one extra candy if she came to my door!!!

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous - Miss M has loads of personality. By the way, happy first birthday little one!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. She's the best ladybug EVER!