lilypie

Lilypie

Monday, November 3, 2008

Damn Yankees - Don't Screw it up This Time!

Don't let this be you. Again.
You blew it in 2000 and again in 2004. An apology just won't be good enough this time. We may invade you. At a minimum, you will incur the wrath of Barb, for wasting her donkey party memorabilia.



Yes, that's right. Me and 20 or so of my closest friends with nothing better to do than watch another country's election, will be partying with the donkey. These same accessories, while retailing at Target for US$3.99, were imported by me, at precisely the moment that the Cdn $ blew back under $.80US, thus costing me approximately Cdn $102. Take pity on me. Don't wreck the party. Vote for Obama.







8 comments:

hazel said...

I hope you have champagne on ice, at least.

Barbara said...

no, i'm too cheap for that. soda pop and chianti.

los cazadores said...

If you guys invade us b/c McCain wins, I won't be here...in fact, I'll be there where you are.... it follows, I guess, that I'll help you with the invasion...

Oddly.

Cindy

Anonymous said...

F****K, can't believe I can't make it tonight! Oh, am I allowed to say that on a blog that Makeda may read one day? Sorry.

Anyway, Barb, Alex is on an earlier flight from Toronto today JUST for your party, and will be heading over straight from the airport.

Here's hoping all those good people down south do their part and vote for Obama.

Einat

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are in the game, even as an observer. And get ready for the influx of immigrants if this things goes sideways on us!

Alicia said...

YAHOO! Obama's in! too bad Hilary isn't his VP although I think he needed Bidens experience this time. Maybe in 4 years we will see Hilary beside him.

Hope you had fun at your party!

The Journey said...

Whoo hoo we finally got it right!

writex3 said...

I'm so thankful we delivered. We all worked our socks off - the past 8 will not happen on our watch again. We love you, Neighbours!!!