lilypie

Lilypie

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I Had a Dream

I've been out of love with my computer lately, hence the lack of posting. So I'm a day late with this, but it seemed worth a post. This is the first picture I ever got of Makeda, received way back on December 20, 2007. I was in Toronto on business, and it arrived at about noon, Toronto time. I remember the time well as I was running around the office like a maniac looking for someone, anyone, to tell, and everyone was out doing last minute Christmas shopping and actually taking lunches for once.

For all of you out there who read a lot into your dreams, think about this, and keep dreaming - I received my referral just a couple of hours after I emailed my mom to tell her that I'd had a dream the previous night that my referral would arrive that day, and that her birthdate was October 24th. Turns out I missed the birthday by a week, but I sure nailed the day.



Who is this skinny minnie? But I sure know those lips and eyes...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you were right on with that one, Barb. Where has 1 year gone? Wasn't she well worth the wait!!!!
Mom

hazel said...

Dreams are amazing - I love your story.

What a difference a year makes. Now Makeda is home with you and blossoming like a rose.

Tami said...

Thank you for that. I think you are right. I do believe in dreams also.

los cazadores said...

Gosh, once a doll forever a doll. That pic is just so cute. I hope I have a premonition dream soon.....

Cindy

Alicia said...

What an amazing dream! So glad your girl found her way to you. Happy referral-versay Makeda!

Anonymous said...

I've always loved that photo of her. You sure have fattened her up nicely! Congrats on your dream coming true. luvauntiemare